Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Glitter and Shimmer Lacquers


Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but work has been overworking me. I've been working overtime for the past two months and I'm exhausted physically and mentally. I did have some time to do some swatches, but didn't have much time to write reviews. But I did promise to have one up and hopefully I'll have a few more posts up with the last few days of last month. Anyways, today I have six new Kardashian Kolor. This release came with six gorgeous colors and glitters! Let's have a look. Here We Kome A-Karoling is a shimmery dark purple. 2 coats. Very dark and vampy, loving it. Keeping Up With Santa is a shimmery red. 2 coats. This is a classic holiday red color! Deck the Dolls is a shimmery teal. 2 coats. This one literally glows, it's such a gorgeous teal color. Kardashing is a multicolored glitter with clear base. 3 coats. This is definitely used as a top coat as 3 coats is still too sheer for full coverage.

Kardashian kolor

All Is Glam, All Is Bright is a mix of fine red and silver glitter. 2 coats. Oh my, I am so in love with this one. It's full coverage after two coats. This one is so festive. A Gold Winter's Night is a mix of gold, pink, and teal glitters. Some glitters are small round glitters, and some are bar glitters. 3 coats. This is really interesting! Love the mixture of bar glitters and round glitters on this one. The formula for these were great. I did not have trouble with a single one of them. They all applied smoothly (including the glitters). I know we've seen many of the shimmer colors, but the glitters of this collection is simply gorgeous. My favorite definitely was All is Glam, All is Bright; the mixture of fine red and silver glitters is simply beautiful and perfect for the holidays. Overall, I am satisfied with the collection. I am happy to see that companies are coming out with more and more glitter polishes, as I am a glitter fanatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment